344 Aquidneck Ave.
Middletown, RI 02840
Confident Captain’s 16-hour seminar and practical firefighting course covers shipboard firefighting organization, the elements of fire and explosion, types of ignition, fire and smoke detection, breathing apparatus use and automatic alarm system familiarization. This course is instructed in compliance with STCW ’10 Code, taught by licensed and certified firefighting professionals, and followed by a written exam. As part of the course, CC/OP trainees will fight and extinguish actual fires using personal protection equipment, appliance methods and various agents.
In order to participate in the Basic Firefighting course the following criteria must be met:
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a firm understanding of the English language
- Be in reasonable physical health
- Be able to walk, crawl, and carry a 45-pound sack on your back
- Register for Course by choosing Dates below.
- You will receive details by email from your Instructor.
- Participate in the entire course.
- Receive Course Completion Certificate.
Get In Touch
344 Aquidneck Avenue Middletown, RI 02840
9 AM to 5 PM