Confident Captain’s 8-hour course is designed in compliance with STCW ’10 Code and covers basic first aid, CPR, and emergency care for common medical emergencies. This course, followed by a written exam, benefits seafarers employed or engaged in any capacity aboard a vessel.
Learn Basic Life Support and Initial Treatment
Through classroom lecture and use of an anatomical mannequin suitable for performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), the student will demonstrate:
- Basic life support (CPR) for an adult victim
- Initial treatment for severe bleeding
- Initial treatment for severe burns
- Basic patient transport
In order to participate in the First Aid/CPR course the following criteria must be met:
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a firm understanding of the English language
- Register for Course by choosing Dates below.
- You will receive details by email from your Instructor.
- Participate in the entire course.
- Receive Course Completion Certificate.
Get In Touch
344 Aquidneck Avenue Middletown, RI 02840
9 AM to 5 PM