Join Captain Kent Dresser at 6 pm on November 17th via Zoom for an informal discussion on what it takes to get your captain’s license.
Topics to be covered:
- The difference between licenses and courses
- Steps to get your license
- Seatime documentation
- How our online captain’s course works
- How virtual tutoring works
- The in-person exam process
Bring your own burning questions to Captain Kent for this opportunity to get started on the path to operating your own vessel on the water.
If you already have your ticket, please consider forwarding this on to someone who might be interested in taking this step!
This seminar is for:
- High school or college-aged students looking for employment next summer (the process can take a while so don’t wait until the spring!)
- Boat owners looking to turn their vessel into a charter business (fishing, sightseeing, etc)
- Retirees (or soon-to-be) looking for supplemental income jobs on the water (such as water taxi drivers, launch drivers, or tour boats)
- Anyone looking to take that next jump into a new career