Which Course is Right for You

Main Course Offerings

Employment on a Foreign or Domestic Vessel Greater Than 100 Tons

To Run an American Flagged Vessel

To Run a British or “Red Ensign” (Cayman Island, BVI, etc) Flagged Vessel

Depending On Your Career

New to Marine Industry

We recommend taking STCW-10 Basic Safety training to learn skills such as basic firefighting and personal survival techniques to enable yourself to begin your career with knowledge on how to prevent accidents and what to do in the case of an emergency. This course is usually required by yacht owners to be employed in any capacity on board the vessel.

For Foreign Flagged Vessels

For those interested in being able to captain foreign-flagged vessels up to 200GT, read more about the Yachtmaster requirements. If you are an accomplished sailor and have captained vessels during several long and overnight passages then you may be a candidate for the RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Sail Certification Course.

Questions? Contact us for more information!


344 Aquidneck Avenue Middletown, RI 02840


(401) 835-3088