- Book your course
- Order your course materials online via Amazon or local Marine retailer
- Start digging into the module by module instruction
- Sign up for virtual office hours if you need them
- Hire your own personal Course Coach if you want one
- At your own convenience book your exam day and location
- Take your exam!!
- If your goal is to run an American Flagged vessel you need a USCG Captain’s license.
- If your goal is to run a British or “Red Ensign” (Cayman Island, BVI, etc) flagged vessel you will need a Yachtmaster Certification.
- If your goal is to be employed in ANY capacity on a yacht or vessel greater than 100 tons operating foreign, you must have STCW-10 Basic Safety Training.
- Premier course access
- Support from our team of Newport based Confident Captain Instructors
- Email, phone and virtual office hours for help and support
- Course Completion Certificate
- Professional level training that fits your schedule.
- Easy to use learning platform with actual instructors to assist you.
- Organized and palatable, module by module instruction, for easy learning
- Robust resource library
Hire your own personal Course Coach
You can complete our online course solo, or hire your own personal Confident Captain Course Coach. It is up to you! A Course Coach will provide personalized tutoring and structure to the course. Your coach will keep you “on track” with strategic assignments and weekly goals. Additionally, your coach will provide valuable feedback on those assignments and tutor you using voice, email and video conferencing as necessary.
Take your exam with us.
Come to one of our locations to take your test with us. Choose a date and location below.